viernes, 10 de julio de 2015

My trip to Indonesia.

When I was a child, I asked all the time to my parents to go to Indonesia to see all their animals and their beaches. Finally, I achieved it and we traveled to spend the holidays in Indonesia and we stayed on a beautiful hotel very near to the beach.  

We enjoyed during three days in Indonesia, we visited many monuments, beaches and zoos. Nevertheless, one day before to come back to Spain, we had a bad weather. There were many bolt of lightings and thunders. My mother and me were very frightened since Indonesia is an earthquake zone and every month occurs an earthquake.

 Despite the expert on natural disasters said on TV that it was completely impossible that occurred a natural disaster, we felt minor tremors in the hotel. Little by little we felt more the earthquakes and I was much more frightened and shouted. In the hotel appeared gigantic cracks on the walls and it fell chucks of something and almost it hurt me.


Finally, when all the earthquakes finished, we went to place to camp very near to the town hall, because that is the safest zone, and we bought sleeping bags to spend the night. When we arrived to Spain, we felt safe. In spite of this horrible fact, Indonesia is an amazing country. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario