viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

My hobby.

The hobby I usually practice is photography. I practice it since 5 years ago. I began with one friend taking photos in the mountains of my town, Alguazas. At fisrt, I used to take photos with a small camera but right now I have a big and professional camera due to the fact that I saved up for 2 years.

I have an absolute passion for this, because it is a time-consuming hobby that makes me enjoy and have a good time alone. Nevertheless, I neither make a living with this nor I take up this, it is just a hobby I carry out when I can. This is produced I usually do not have time. Moreover, this hobby is good fun, owing to the fact that with my camera I can see the most little things and it is fantastic. Added to this, most of the time all my pocket money is invested in accesories to take better photos. However, this vocation need a full-time but I cannot practice all the time and it makes me feel awful.

When I feel better it is when I reach my goal taking th ebest photo I have ever take. This feeling is amazing and I recommend that everybody practices this hobby. In addition, photography provides you with calm and serenity since you are spending time in peaceful places many times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario