martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Advantages and disadvantages to live in a town.

In my opinion, the best to live in a town it's that I have to my friends near. Moreover, I have very closer the school, shops, hall town and more places. But when I want to go out in a night, there isn't nothing here, and it's very boring. Hence, I go to Molina de Segura or Murcia capital to enjoy and to dance. So I prefer to live in a town even though there isn't nothing interesting, but there isn't noisy and it's quieter. Also, if you live in a town, you won't use a lot the car due to everything is very near and it's not necessary to take it. The worst is that when you are young and you need to go to university, you must to take the bus or the car to go there and it's very tiring.



My beautiful town.. Alguazas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario