martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

DESCRIPTION. My favourite place in the world.

The most beautiful place in the world is Bridgnorth. 
Bridgnorth is a small town very near to Birmingham where everything is green and there are a lot of flowers. The shops are very cute and rustics. The parks are very big and full of trees and flowers. The bridge is beautiful and people is very friendly. 
Another very important thing of there is the locomotive. It's very old and it's used by people even though there are others ways to go to outside of the town.
It's the best place where I have ever been. And I hope come back soon due to I love this place. 





1 comentario:

  1. Hey, great pics! I love England but have never been to this town. I am sure people are very kind there.

    Just remember: adjectives go before nouns (so, "the most beautiful place", "another important thing", etc.)

    ResponderEliminar