sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

My trip in England.

In August I was in England with my boyfriend at my friend's house. I met to Richard in 2010 in a exchange with my school. He is a good friend and we talk usually. 

It was my first trip alone, ergo without my parents or my teachers. It was a amazing experience and I learnt a lot of things again. 

I was in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, London, Barmouth, Liverpool and Bridgnorth. Richard was a really good guide and he showed us a lot of cities in only one week.  I've never been in Liverpool and Barmoth and I liked it because they are a cities very different. Liverpool is The Beatles and Barmouth is a beach very cold and the town is small. 

Richard's family is incredible. They are so friendly and I miss them. I hope see them soon. 

The next year, Richard will come to my house and I'll go his to Granada, Benidorm and other cities. 

A good friend that I hope don't lose his never. 


Richard, Juande and María at photo.


I'll write next week.


María Corbalán Alfonso

1 comentario:

  1. Dear María, I love London, so I have enjoyed your pictures a lot.
    Just a couple of pieces of grammar advices: remember adjectives are always before nouns ("very different cities"). Anyway, keep on writing and see you soon!!

    ResponderEliminar