viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Hello! Introduction about me.

My name is María Corbalán Alfonso. I am 18 years old. I live in Alguazas (Murcia).

In this Blog I will write about me and stories. In the first place, I love English, and I’d like to be a English’s teacher  in a future. I'm very excited because I started University and I like my classmates. Yesterday, we were together and I think that they are a fantastic people.
Other important thing about me is that I love pets. I have a dog, Blacky, and a cat, Luca. I was helping in a animal shelter.  
I like so much United Kingdom, I’ve been there 3 times.  And I have a lot of friends there. In a future I’d like live there for years.
This is a bit about me, I’ll write more tomorrow.
BYE BYE! J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario